- Why data is central to a successful business model
- How to offer both credit and payment services
- The development of “fintech” as a concept
- How to manage relationships with banks – as collaborators and as customers.
- How they achieved circa £60m revenue for the May 2017 to April 18 financial year and project £90-100m revenue for the May 2018-April 2019 financial year
FXC Intelligence CEO Daniel Webber interviewed Juan Manuel Fernández Lobato, co-CEO and cofounder of Ebury and Wholesale Banking Relationship Director, Mark Hewlett. Access the full interview below: Please note each submission request for a copy will be reviewed by FXC Intelligence. Ebury stands out against its competitors in the payments space. While most startups have taken off by making consumer payments easier, Ebury has fulfilled a need for SMEs to have more sophisticated international payments products. They have achieved this primarily through embracing technological innovation. The interview covers a range of topics including: