- provide untrue, misleading information to the Site and any information that you do provide to the Site must be relevant for the purpose for which it is provided;
- use the Site for unlawful purposes including, without limitation, harassment, defamation, intellectual property infringement or fraud;
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any feature or functionality which is not offered for unrestricted access, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site, the server on which the Site runs or any related computer, system or database;
- attack the Site for example via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; or
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, make available to others (whether or not for any consideration) or re-sell any part of the Site or the Content.