Credit Card Pricing Data
We have built a unique, standardised global dataset to track the costs of making cross-border transactions using credit and debit cards. We can deliver the data in any format for a wide variety of use cases.
We have developed the richest dataset of its type in the industry. We cover:
- FX transaction fees and FX margins
- Cross-border and DCC transaction fees
- Whether card makes use of intermediate currency
- 64 countries
- Over 500 debit and credit card issuers/banks
- Over 7,500 individual cards tracked (focusing on the major players globally)
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex, UnionPay and JCB covered
- 46 currencies and 37 languages
- Card information mapped to bin numbers where possible
The dataset is continually growing and frequently updated
There is a range of ways banks, payment companies, marketplaces, ecommerce companies and hedge funds/investors can use the data.
– Optimise margins / pricing for cross-border transactions
– Optimise DCC pricing when cards are used internationally
– Adapt products to new regulations
– Price new card products or updates
– Benchmark against your competitors
Please contact us for full discussion on the use cases and details of the data. providers we cover.
The process of collecting, verifying and harmonising this data is complex. We offer a consistent easy-to-use standardised dataset that can be tailored to the specific use case.
We can deliver to clients pricing decisions outputs or where requested underlying granular data on each card. We can supply the data via API, CSVs or other formats as required.
For data samples, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on FX payment pricing for banks and payment companies, see our detailed page here.
Example Pricing Data Clients
Ready to get started? Contact us at email@example.com