The FXCintel portal is designed to help financial decision makers easily navigate the overwhelming amounts of data available on the international payments industry. Features include:
- Pricing and Benchmarking for the Banks and non-Banks across major currency corridors
- FX flows and market share metrics
- Insights into consumer and corporate behaviour
- Intelligence on the product offerings of the competition, both domestically and internationally
The International Money Transfer IndexTM (IMTI) is independently produced by FXC Intelligence. This index provides data on the costs of bank to bank money transfers, across a large range of values.
Our Index can help:
- Provide a continually up to date comparison that can be linked via API.
- Offer a comparison, which takes into account the pricing curve (i.e. the cost to transfer for higher amounts and by currency pair).
- Is in line with advertising and comparison best practices.
- Can be used in both online and offline materials.
- We cover the major banks in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Europe and select other markets
Our team of analysts and data scientists are able to provide specialist research and advice to answer specific questions about the international payments market or an organisations performance.
FXC Intelligence’s lead generation and qualification product is a critical resource for our clients to find new business from corporates and SMEs that have a need for FX and hedging products.
There are three different options to suit our clients’ business requirements.
- Existing Lead Qualification & Conversion
- New Lead Generation, Qualification & Conversion
- Look alike Lead Generation
Our Trusted Clients are Leaders in the Industry