We have built a unique, standardised global dataset for the cross-border ecommerce industry. We track the costs of making domestic and cross-border ecommerce and POS transactions, and can deliver the data in any format for a wide variety of use cases.
Example Use Cases
Organisations working in or with the ecommerce industry, including retailers, marketplaces, payment companies, issuers, banks and hedge funds/investors, can use or data in a variety of ways. These include:
- Optimising pricing for any cross-border ecommerce or POS transaction
- Optimise multi-currency pricing (MCC/MCP) when cards are used internationally
- Provide the best possible customer journeys and user experiences
- Develop new products and services to new regulations
- Benchmark against the market and competitors
Please contact us for a full discussion on use cases, details of the data and the providers we cover.
Delivery of the Data
We undertake a complex process to collect, verify and harmonise this data, however we ensure it is easy to use and easily tailored to your specific use case through a consistent, standardised dataset.
We can deliver data via API, CSVs, or other formats as required, as well as via our own bespoke webportal. This includes pricing decision outputs and – where requested – underlying granular data on each card.
For data samples, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Example Data Clients
Ready to get started? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.